To finance your activity, you can choose the following loan forms:
- Overdraft Service – is an authorized limit on your current business account. You cover your expenses from your current account even if you do not have enough funds to use the funds automatically provided by Overdraft. Overdraft maturity is 12 months with the possibility of renewal.
- Short Term Loan – is repayable by installments, the periodicity of which depends on the business cycle by creating payment flexibility. It can be used for Capital Markets or Short-Term and Mid-Term Investment. The term goes up to 4 years.
- Investment loan – serves to finance investments that have a long-term return. Its maximum deadline is 15 years. Payment may be made in installments depending on the business cycle. It is also offered a grace period until the investment is made operational.
- Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee – are documentary credit lines that provide finance for imports, exports, and more. These lines are short-term. The Bank Guarantee also has the option of renewal at maturity.
Terms and Conditions
- The Borrower may be a natural or legal person who conducts business activities for more than 12 months and has annual turnover of up to 1,000,000 Euros
- The Borrower must meet the Bank’s criteria regarding the lending value.
- The Borrower must have verifiable sources of credit repayment – evidence of the capacity to meet the obligations arising from the loan, the repayment of the loan together with the interests and commissions within the maturity term and under the terms agreed upon beforehand.
- Up to 10,000 EURO exposure can be obtained without collateral *
- Up to 30,000 Euros of exposure can be obtained with movable property collateral * as a means of transport, etc.
- Collateral on real estate or cash should be offered for any amount
* these funding can be obtained without the necessity of a mortgage collateral only if they meet the bank’s terms set out in its lending policies
Information Needed for Beneficiary Companies:
1. Legal documentation of the activity
2. Financial Statements of the last three years
3. Documentation of the investment plan
4. Collateral documentation